One of St. Anton's most luxurious chalets with an indoor pool and retro private cinema.
Service: CateredPrice: Contact us
Chalet Artemis is one of St Anton’s premier ski chalets with five hundred square metres of living space set over four floors.
A lift takes guests up to the top level of the chalet where the open plan living and dining area is situated. Designer sofas, works of art and an open log fire are the features inside this room with a balcony overlooking the village making this one of the most sought after properties in the resort.
Chalet Artemis also has a private twelve seater cinema on the lower ground floor where guests can relax in front of the latest releases in the full-size red retro cinema chairs, perhaps with some popcorn.
The property has six equally impressive en-suite bedrooms on the ground and first floors. Some of the bedrooms have private balconies and one has a rainforest shower overlooking the mountains. All of the rooms are fully kitted out with the latest sound and vision technology and all have a desk space for those with laptops.
There is a superb wellness area on the lower ground floor with an eight metre indoor swimming pool, wet room, sauna and steam room. There’s also an indoor / outdoor hot-tub for relaxing after a long day on the slopes. Finally a massage / treatment room awaits those wanting in-house therapies.
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining room with balcony and open log fire
- Private twelve seater cinema
- Spa with eight metre indoor pool, wet room, indoor / outdoor hot-tub, massage room, sauna and steam room
- Gourmet five-course dinners on six nights
- Six pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne and canapés
- Complimentary drinks cabinet including Sipsmith cocktails
- Breakfast seven days a week
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Driver service
- Morning tea in bed
- Daily newspapers
- Fresh towels every day