Bighorn is one of the most jaw-dropping mountain residences in the world with a private helipad, spa and eight sumptuous bedrooms.
Service: CateredPrice: Contact us
Situated at the foot of the hardcore Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Chalet Bighorn is the ultimate property for alpine-enthusiasts who are looking for luxurious adventures. The resort has some of the best skiing in the world and with the chalet’s own private heli-pad you’ll have the ultimate access to explore this incredible terrain.
There’s a depth of experience from the resident professional team who know how to cater to every whim and fantasy that can be thrown at them.
The main living space of the chalet has been dubbed ‘The Great Room’ and has a triple height ceiling and a roaring log fire. There’s a separate formal dining room that seats sixteen where you can enjoy sumptuous feats and dinner parties and there’s also an eating area in the less-formal kitchen where you can watch the chef cook up a storm on the grill.
Bighorn has eight large bedrooms each with private custom bathrooms, televisions and Blu Ray players.
If in-house entertainment is what you’re after the Bighorn doesn’t disappoint with a sizeable high-tech private cinema with extensive movie library and a pool room with a bar.
For those who have relaxation high on the priority list there is a large outdoor hot-tub (more of a pool really) with exceptional views over the Columbia river and Monashee. There’s also an exercise pool, sauna and massage rooms with a well-equipped gym.
Of course the service provided is discreet and second-to-none with in resort transportation, housekeepers, a private chef and property managers.
- 8 spacious bedrooms each with private bathrooms
- Triple height 'Grand Room'
- Formal dining room that seats 16
- Pool room with bar
- Private high-tech cinema
- Spa with exercise pool, massage room and sauna
- Well equipped gym
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Dedicated service from a professional team of chefs managers and house keepers
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children's catering available
- Champagne reception on arrival and canapés daily
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef on 7 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Luxury bath products
- Daily newspapers and magazines via iPad
- In resort transport