Dubbed 'The Glass House' by Cham locals Cragganmore is a contemporary property full of natural light and picture-perfect views.
Basis: Catered or self-catered
Price: Contact us
Chalet Cragganmore is a contemporary property built by one of Chamonix’s leading architects. Set in the exclusive Les Praz area, the chalet blends modern design and facilities with traditional materials and a luxurious interior finish.
The main living space has a suspended fireplace as its focal point and floor to ceiling windows which provide maximum natural light and incredible views of the mountains.
The chalet sleeps twelve guests in six en-suite bedrooms which can all be made up as doubles or twins. Each bedroom has its own balcony with breathtaking views.
The chalet has a sauna, massage room, outdoor hot tub, gym and even its own climbing wall. All the bedrooms have satellite TV and there is a cinema room, wireless Internet and a study.
- Open plan living space with dining area and kitchen
- Six en-suite double/twin bedrooms
- Gym, sauna, massage room, outdoor hot tub and climbing wall
- Cinema room, satellite TV in all bedrooms, wireless Internet
- Champagne and canapes on arrival.
- Tea or coffee in bed
- Cooked and continental breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes and pastries
- Canapes with a four course dinner each night
- Complimentary house wines, beer and soft drinks
- Cocktail evening or Champagne breakfast once during your stay