Chalet Le Marti
Eight flexible en-suite bedrooms make this Savoyard townhouse great for large groups looking for a quirky ambiance.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Le Marti is located in the village of Argentière at the head of the Chamonix valley. There is easy access to some of the valley’s best freeride terrain at Les Grands Montets and the La Tour sector with its nursery slopes is just up the road.
The chalet sleeps up to sixteen people in eight en-suite bedrooms which can all be made up as either doubles or twins. The property is a large Savoyard townhouse spread over three levels with several balconies and mezzanines. The building has been renovated, finished and equipped to a very high standard. Modern furniture and stylish interior design and decor give the chalet a quirky contemporary ambiance.
The chalet has a spacious open plan living area with a central island fireplace, which leads to a dining area with a large dining table and modern, professionally-equipped kitchen.
There is an outdoor hot tub on the terrace and a sauna area with shower room and relaxation alcoves.
Laundry facilities and ski room with boot warmers are located in the basement of the property.
We like Le Marti because of its contemporary alpine feel, fantastic terrace with hot tub and its proximity to a selection of the best skiing in Europe.
- Open plan living and dining areas
- 8 spacious bedrooms, all of which can be set up as doubles or twins
- 4 bedrooms have an extra bed for larger groups
- Additional guest WC on ground floor
- Large flat screen satellite TVs and DVD
- Sauna and treatment room
- Private outdoor terrace with hot tub
- Ski and boot room with heated boot racks
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Your choice of breakfast prepared daily
- Afternoon tea and newspapers
- Gourmet dinner prepared by your private chef
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- Open drinks cabinet
- Wireless internet
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed linen, towels, robes & bath products
- Transport within the Chamonix valley in 8-seater Mercedes Vitos