Located just above the Cospillot ski slope, Chalet Karakoram is a showcase for opulent design and swanky service.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Karakoram is beautiful chalet operated by Hotel Le K2 right beside the Cospillot ski slope and just moments away from central 1850. As you’d imagine from a chalet operated by such a reputed and luxurious hotel the service is impeccable as is the interior with its blend of high-tech contemporary touches and traditional alpine styles.
There’s a spacious open-plan living and dining area that spans the second floor of the chalet. The living room has two sitting areas and a grand dining space, there’s an open fireplace, a library and bar. There is a huge balcony that spans the length of the sitting room with views out over the slopes and Vanoise mountains. There is a well-equipped separate kitchen but that’s the domain of your personal chef.
Karakoram has five en-suite bedrooms all with balcony access, televisions and dressing areas. Four of the bedrooms are located on the first floor of the chalet with the fifth on a mezzanine level with private balcony.
The ground floor of Karakoram is dedicated to wellness with a relaxation lounge, large swimming pool with waterfalls and swim-jets and a jacuzzi. There’s also an outdoor hot-tub on one of the balconies.
As mentioned the service is outstanding and guests benefit from a private butler, professional chef and a dedicated housekeeper throughout the stay.
- 5 en-suite bedrooms all with balcony access
- Open plan living and dining with library and bar
- Spa area with swimming pool with waterfalls, relaxation area and jacuzzi
- Extensive balconies and terraces
- Superb slope-side location
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Private chef who'll prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and gourmet evening meals
- Wine cellar
- Children's teas
- Access to hotel’s facilities including the pool, spa, library, games room and gym
- Towels, bathrobes and toiletries