Medieval Megeve is one of the world's most renowned resorts and Chalet Chatel represents the very best of it.
Price: Contact us
Located in the hamlet of Les Choseaux, Chalet Chatel is just a few minutes from the centre of Megève. The chalet is operated by the beautiful Hotel Fermes de Marie. The chalet comes with access to all the hotels facilities although these are, for most, a drive away rather than a short walk so it’s advised to either bring / rent a car or take a driver service during your stay.
This converted alpine farmhouse has an indisputable authentic charm and has been superbly restored. The furniture is characterful and has a luxurious and homely feel. Old beams, woodwork that spans back several hundred years, baked clay floors combined with alpine cupboards and traditional farmhouse tables and sculpted chests all add to the sophistication of the chalet. There is a cosy stone and wood fireplace for curling up next to on colder days.
Chalet Chatel has five bedrooms and the master suite has an open bathroom with roll-top bath.
The Chalet also has its’ own private spa area with a sauna, massage table, Swedish bath and fitness machines. Guests also have the use of the Pure Altitude Spa at the Hotel Fermes de Marie.
- 5 gorgeous bedrooms
- Beautiful living, dining and kitchen spaces with ancient furniture, art and artefacts
- Mini-spa with sauna, fitness, Swedish bath and massage area
- Private garage
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Access to the Pure Altitude Spa at the hotel
- Dedicated housekeeper to ensure the smooth running of the chalet on a daily basis, from cleaning to light meals
- By request and at an additional cost we can arrange both lunch and dinner in one of the hotel's two restaurants, private dinner concocted by a professional chef at the chalet and in-house beauty / therapy treatments