Iamato has five individually styled en-suite bedrooms with panoramic Meribel views and a hot-tub.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Iamato is a large Savoyarde property situated close to the centre of Méribel-Village and the high-speed golf chair lift. Iamato has an elevated position on a quiet road with impressive views. It’s definitely one of the best properties to rent in Méribel and has been awarded a prestigious five-star rating by the local tourist board.
Inside the chalet is stocked to the brim with everything you need to unwind, relax and keep entertained. For us the most impressive room is no doubt the south-facing sitting room, fully taking advantage of the panoramic views over the mountains through large bay windows and featuring a carved wooden ceiling. There’s an open fireplace and all the usual technology with television, dvd, and music systems. The dining room is just as special with floor-to-ceiling windows that lead out onto a sun terrace and of course a large table for those long evening meals.
There are five bedrooms in the chalet all with en-suite facilities. Each bedroom at Chalet Iamato has an individual design and four of them have balconies and all but one have the flexibility to be configured as both doubles or twins.
Outside the terrace is a real sun-trap and guests find themselves spending a lot of time lingering on the sun-loungers. There’s a Jacuzzi, outdoor table & chairs and a plethora of games with table tennis, air hockey, table football and a darts board. There’s also an outdoor music system and a fully stocked bar – you can probably already imagine yourself spending quite some time out here, it’s a very family-friendly and sociable chalet.
Finally there’s a study area with everything you need to keep up on any work (telephone, fax, computer, broadband) and there’s wireless internet. There’s also a sauna and en-suite massage room with a small sitting area. For convenience there’s also a laundry room and a ski & boot room. If you’re self-driving there is private parking at the property.
- Five en-suite bedrooms, four with balconies
- Ensuite massage room/sixth ensuite bedroom
- South facing sitting room with an open log fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Study area with telephone, fax, computer, Internet and wifi
- Laundry room
- On-site private parking
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine on six nights
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Six day Three Valleys lift passes
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week