Twenty 26 is an owner operated boutique ski chalet that has state-of-the-art technology, superb design and incredible cuisine.
Sleeps: 10 + 2
Price: Contact us
Chalet Twenty26 is superbly located in a secluded spot just moments away from the centre of Morzine and five hundred metres from the nearest ski lift.
The property is an owner operated state-of-the-art ski chalet with a boutique designer interior and a relaxing contemporary atmosphere. Three members of staff deliver high-quality cuisine and an exceptional all-round service including a dedicated in-resort driver service.
Inside the chalet there’s an open plan living and dining room with a feature wood burner and an extensive wrap around balcony. There is a separate well-equipped kitchen on the same level where the professionally trained chef prepares delicious and leisurely evening meals on six nights each week and fantastic breakfasts each morning. Guests have the opportunity to liaise directly with the chef prior to arrival to discuss the menus and the produce. There are some well selected house wines to suit all tastes and an exceptional à la carte wine list.
On the lower ground floor there is a cinema and games room with high definition projector screen, surround sound and comfortable seating. This forms an ideal second living space for those traveling with children or just a great spot for guests to relax with a movie and play games. This room leads to an outdoor terrace with seating area.
Chalet Twenty26 has five bedrooms which all have en-suite rain shower rooms, Egyptian cotton linens, LCD televisions and music systems. All of the bedrooms can be configured with either king-size double or twin beds, two have desk areas and two have lounge areas which can also take an extra single bed for children if required.
The chalet is set in five thousand square metres of private grounds where there is a spa terrace with hot-tub and barrel sauna.
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Balcony and terrace
- Cinema and games room
- Spa terrace with hot-tub and barrel sauna
- State-of-the-art digital equipment with wi-fi throughout the chalet, music systems and on-demand music & movies
- Breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days
- Gourmet dinner on 6 evenings
- Children’s supper on 6 evenings if required
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar (mixers, soft drinks, beer & wine)
- Linen, towels and dressing gowns from The White Company
- Luxury bathroom products from Compagnie de Provence
- 2 days ski hosting
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport
- In-resort chauffeur service