With a commanding position overlooking Mont Blanc, Chalet Royal offers five bedrooms and impeccable service that rivals the very best of hotels.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Royal is a five-star chalet with a five-star service, the property is run by professional hoteliers who run the Isle of Wight’s top hotel. They send two of their award-winning chefs and two highly trained chalet girls out to run the chalet during the winter and it shows.
Spread over three floors, Royal has a living space with a truly intimate and cosy sense of luxury. The chalet is ideal for families and close groups of friends who want to spend quality time together without having to lift a finger. There’s a well-equipped kitchen too but it’s suggested that you let the chefs do what they do best.
The chalet has five spacious bedrooms that can all be configured as doubles or twins. Four of the bedrooms have en-suites and one has a private bathroom across the hall.
Chalet Royal has a sauna and jacuzzi. There is also heated ski room for your equipment that’ll ensure everything is dry and ready for the next day on-the-hill.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathrooms and 1 with a private bathroom
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, towelling robes and towels
- Satellite TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, selection of DVDs and CDs
- Electric boot room and heated drying area
- Afternoon Tea
- Sumptuous evening meals, prepared and served to a 2 Rosette standard
- Aperitifs, Wines and Liqueurs
- Champagne and Canapes on arrival
- Airport Transfers to and from Geneva on the day of arrival and departure
- Daily drop offs & collections to the ski lift of your choice in the chalet Landrovers.