This 100 year old Savoyard farmhouse has contemporary elegance, oodles of alpine charm and stacks of comfort.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Abode is a renovated Savoyard farmhouse that dates back 100 years. The chalet is located in the peaceful hamlet of Villabout and is just a four minute drive-away from the lift station and St Martin de Belleville’s centre.
The chalet has a living space on the top floor with carefully crafted and delicate designer furnishings that work harmoniously with the wood beamed ceilings. There is a a west facing balcony accessed directly from the seating area with huge wall-to-wall windows that stream in the light and provide the perfect frame for panoramic mountain views. There’s also a roaring fireplace with plenty of logs so that of an evening you can create a truly intimate chalet environment. The dining area is a perfect entertaining space for spending many a long dinner party and has a beautiful age-old exposed stone wall.
Abode has four designer en-suite bedrooms that can be configured as either kings or twins with an additional bunk room that is ideal for the children. The bedrooms all have decadent Egyptian cotton linens and the bathrooms are all high specification featuring deep baths with showers.
There is a ski & boot room on the ground floor and also a television snug / children’s playroom.
The service at Abode is truly exceptional with a driver service on-hand until 10pm each day. The chalet also prides itself on having fabulous food. The suppers are truly gourmet with six pairings of carefully selected wines and true hospitality.
- 4 designer en-suite bedrooms each with a bath
- A bunk room
- Beautiful living space with incredible views
- Children's play area / tv 'den'
- Ski & boot room
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Sumptuous 6 course dinners on 6 nights of your stay with 6 pairings of carefully selected wines at each meal
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Complimentary bar with wines, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- On demand 4x4 driver service until 10pm for trips to and from St Martin de Belleville