Chalet Le Chardon
Each of the ten en-suite bedrooms at Le Chardon have floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted views of the Manchet Valley.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Le Chardon is a sought after property with ten en-suite bedrooms making it ideal for large groups, multiple families and corporate entertaining. It’s definitely one of the most luxurious in Val d’Isere and has a great location with uninterrupted views of the Manchet Valley and the Vanoise National Park. The chalet is about one hundred and fifty metres from the Solaise piste so you can either ski back at the end of the day or get collected by the chauffeur.
Le Chardon has two living areas along with a spacious television room, a study and a dining room. There’s also a private terrace where guests can enjoy barbecues or have drinks from a hand made snow bar depending on the weather.
All of the ten bedrooms are en-suite and they can all be configured as with a king bed or twin beds making this one of the most flexible properties in the Alps. The bathrooms are well-stocked with L’Occitane bath & beauty products and robes.
The property has two hot-tubs, a sauna, steam shower and an eighteen foot swim spa. There are also two massage rooms and a relaxation area.
- Ten en-suite bedrooms
- Two living areas & a dining room
- Television room
- Private terrace
- Swim spa, two hot-tubs, sauna, two massage rooms & relaxation area
- Ski & boot room
- Tea or coffee in bed
- Breakfast cooked to order daily
- Afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and canapés on six nights
- Gourmet evening meal on six nights
- Children’s lunch and dinner
- In-resort chauffeur service from 8am - 2am
- Wide selection of fine wines
- Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance