Lhotse has a rustic alpine style with reclaimed wood from Mongolia, intricately carved furnishings a bar area and grand piano.
Sleeps: 10 + 2
Price: Contact us
Sleeping up to ten adults over five en-suite bedrooms with a children’s bedroom for extra beds. Chalet Lhotse is one of the most unique properties in Val d’Isere. The chalet is located in the centre of Val d’Isere and enjoys stunning views of La Face piste.
This luxury property is made unique by the selection of designer furnishings, reclaimed Mongolian wood and detailed carvings. The open plan living and dining area has both a grand piano and a bar, which creates the perfect ambiance for relaxing and socialising after a day on the slopes.
One of our favourite features in Chalet Lhotse has to be the spa. The property has an indoor heated swimming pool with projector screen, a massage room, solarium, hammam, gym and an outdoor hot tub too.
Chalet Lhotse is ideal for families due to have a mezzanine lounge that is complete with widescreen television and games console, perfect for children.
We love the intricate use of wood throughout this property, the bar and grand piano make for the perfect apres setting for guests.
- Five en-suite bedrooms & a children's bunk room
- Bar and grand piano
- Swimming pool with projector screen
- Massage room, solarium, hammam & gym
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Mezzanine lounge
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth watering dinners on six nights
- Range of selected house wines and champagne
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
In resort private chauffeured 4x4