Chalet Marco Polo
This uber-luxurious chalet is situated in the heart of Val d'Isère with one of the most opulent private spa areas in the mountains.
Sleeps: 12 + 2
Price: Contact us
Chalet Marco Polo is an opulent and stand-out chalet, it’s uber-luxurious and set back from the main road in Val d’Isere. It’s easy access to the centre of the village but you have some privacy too.
The chalet is set over seven hundred and fifty square metres of living space. The main living area is spacious and open plan with a comfortable seating area and dining space set around a central fireplace. Out from the living area there’s a big balcony overlooking La Face piste with a BBQ area and outdoor heated seating. There’s also a chic bar for pre-dinner cocktails.
Chalet Marco Polo has six en-suite bedrooms that all have rich seductive textiles and decadent furnishings. The bathrooms are super-stylish and everything about them oozes luxury. In total the property can sleep twelve adults and two children.
Everyone whose heard of Marco Polo knows it for the Asian influenced spa. The entire first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and it has one of the most decadent jet stream pools we’ve ever seen. There’s also a hot-tub and floor-to-ceiling windows let the light pour in, and of course there’s a sauna too.
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining
- Huge balcony with seating and BBQ
- Spa with swimming pool, hot-tub, relaxation area and sauna
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth watering dinners on six nights
- Range of selected house wines and champagne
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
In resort private chauffeured 4x4