Grand and luxurious, Tivoli Lodge is a palatial chalet just a ski-boots throw from the slopes and with a wonderful spa.
Sleeps: 12 + 4
Price: Contact us
Tivoli Lodge in Davos sleeps up to sixteen guests in seven bedrooms. The chalet is one of the most desirable mountain retreats in the Alps with a superb ski-in/ski-out location and a true sense of tradition.
Tivoli Lodge has more than 700m² of living space which blends traditional features with the clean lines of contemporary design. The living area has sensational views from south-facing windows over the highest peaks of the Engadine.
The chalet has a fantastic selection of bedrooms including a master suite with stone fireplace. Tivoli Lodge is incredibly family and child-friendly with a soft play room including a ball pit, slide and flying fox for the under tens. There is also a warm and inviting children’s bunk room with handcrafted wooden bunks.
Tivoli Lodge has a spa area with a jacuzzi, hammam and treatment area and a swimming pool complete with water jets and a waterfall. There is also a media room for unwinding in front of a movie or games after a long day on the slopes.
- Seven bedrooms, including a master suite with stone fireplace and a superb children's bunk room
- Child-friendly soft playroom featuring a ball pit
- Media room
- Spa with swimming pool, hammam, jacuzzi and rain shower
- Champagne reception
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea on a daily basis
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapes daily
- Magnificent dinners on 6 nights with house wines
- Open spirit bar with a range of soft drinks
- In resort chauffeur with two vehicles from 09.00 to 23.00