Chesa Falcun is one of the most impressive chalets in the mountains with a Michelin star trained chef, a superb wellness area and grand entertaining rooms.
Price: Contact us
Sleeping up to twelve adults, Chesa Falcun is one of the most impressive chalets in the Alps. The chalet has a commanding presence above Klosters and offers spectacular views of the Gotschna and Kublis peaks and the entire Klosters valley.
For entertaining and socialising both before and after dinner the drawing room is perfect with a grand fireplace and luxurious furnishings with warm fabrics.
The Michelin star-trained chef creates exquisite food and the chalet team provide the highest levels of discrete personalised service to guests.
The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable with great views over the surrounding mountains from private terraces and balconies and all have en-suite facilities.
Chesa Falcun has a fantastic wellness area with a relaxation room, sauna, steam shower, massage room and an outside jacuzzi hot tub.
The property has a private study and wireless internet throughout, as well as a separate television room with games, DVDs and comfortable sofas. There is parking for up to six cars in a private garage with heated driveway and a ski room with boot heating rack at the chalet.
We love this property because it offers privacy and space just a short chauffeured drive from the village centre.
- 6 exquisite en-suite bedrooms
- Outdoor Hot-tub
- Massage room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Study with computer and wi-fi throughout
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Steam Shower
- Discreet personal service from the chalet staff
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef on 6 nights a week
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Carefully-selected house wines, open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Chauffeured 4x4