One of the most individual chalets in the Alps with exquisite local food, contemporary architecture and carefully placed antiques.
Sleeps: 6 + 2
Price: Contact us
Situated in the traditional Swiss village of St Luc, Chalet Charr has a picture postcard setting with views across the Val d’Anniviers.
Chalet Charr is a beautifully crafted designer ski chalet set out over three floors. The design of the chalet is distinctly modern yet is incredibly sympathetic to its surroundings with the use of granite and local meleze wood that blends with the nearby forest.
Guests enter the property via a raised bridge into an entrance hall which leads through to a spacious open plan living room. There’s a spacious sitting area. dining table that can comfortably seat eight and a study space all with access to a centrally positioned balcony. There are full height windows that let the light floor through the room and there’s also a stone fireplace. Furnishings are a mix of elegant bespoke pieces, family antiques and Persian rugs, which come together harmoniously.
Chalet Charr has four bedrooms, three of these have en-suite bathrooms and the fourth has a private bathroom across the corridor. Two of the bedrooms have king sized beds and balcony access with the other two being twins that can be turned into doubles by request. All of the bedrooms have Artisan toiletries, Egyptian cotton linens and underfloor heating.
The ground level of the property houses an entertainment and leisure room with a feature fireplace, wide screen television and surround sound along with WiFi connection. There’s also a laundry room, ski room and a wine cellar. The chalet also has a sauna and wet room on this level for relaxation after a day on the hill and there’s a stunning terrace outside.
Chalet Charr is an owner operated property with a focus on personal and attentive care for discerning guests who want to enjoy local foods, the beautiful ski region of the Val d’Anniviers and this stunning ski chalet.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suite and 1 with private bathroom and 2 with balcony access
- Open plan living area with sitting room, dining room, study and kitchen
- Leisure room with feature fire, wide screen TV and entertainment systems
- Sauna and wet room
- External terrace
- Ski and laundry room
- First night Champagne reception
- Morning tea
- A Swiss breakfast with fresh fruit, muesli or porridge, fresh bread and croissants, home made preserves
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Herbal teas and cold drinks always available in the leisure room
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Delicious four-course dinner with excellent quality French wines on 6 nights