With some of the best views in resort, Bouquetin is an elegant residence with a perfectly crafted style.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Bouquetin is an elegant property located in the quiet Plan Pra area of Verbier, just a short drive away from the centre of the village. The chalets location built into the side of the mountain provides some of the best views in the resort.
Bouquetin has a chic and stylish open plan living space with a dining area featuring impressive chandeliers and a dining table that can sit up to twelve. There is a kitchen which can either be used open plan or closed off with sliding doors for more privacy while dining. Surrounding the living rooms are extensive balconies which provide a great setting to enjoy the chalets views. By venturing across the balcony and terraces you can reach the cinema room and Mazzot building.
There is a children’s television area located up one flight of stairs while a second set of stairs take you up to the second floor with two single children’s bedrooms that share a bathroom. The master bedrooms is located up on the top floor of the property with a private balcony and a spacious en-suite bathroom. There are two further en-suite double bedrooms with terrace access and the Mazzot features another en-suite double.
Chalet Bouquetin is filled with entertainment and features a ground floor spa area with sauna, hammam and an enourmous stone bath tub. There’s also an outdoor jacuzzi located on the terrace and stairs from the spa lead up to massage rooms and a cinema room.
The chalet also has garage parking for one vehicle and space outside for two further cars.
- 5 bedrooms including one large master suite with privacy balcony, 2 doubles, 2 singles and a further double located in a guest Mazot
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spa with hammam, sauna and stone bath
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Ski locker and garage parking
- Dedicated driver service from 08:30 am to 01:00 am
- Housekeeping on 7 days
- Champagne reception
- Five course dinner on 6 nights with complimentary house wine
- Breakfast on 7 mornings
- Daily afternoon tea
- Drinks tray with 3 bottles of spirits, complimentary mixers and a case of beer
- 4 hours of massage
- 2 days of private ski instruction