Chalet Le Ti
Le Ti has to be one of Verbier's most tasteful and refined chalets, this is what chalets look like on postcards.
Sleeps: 6 + 3
Price: Contact us
Chalet Le Ti is a traditional chalet and is full of charm and elegance. The property has spectacular views from its position on the Chemin de Claimbin in central Verbier and has easy access to the restaurants, shops and nightlife as well as the ski lifts.
Inside the chalet has an open plan living room with a cosy sitting area, open fireplace and a dining space with separate kitchen. There is a large terrace, which is accessed via the sitting room. There’s also a second entertaining space with pool table, flat screen television and bar area located on the lower level.
Le Ti has four bedrooms; three of these have en-suite bathrooms and the fourth bedroom, located on a mezzanine level has a private shower room. All of the bedrooms have I-pod docks, goose down bedding and Egyptian cotton sheets with the bathrooms featuring Jo Malone products.
The chalet has a ski room with heated boot warmers and a large garage.
- 4 bedrooms including 3 en-suites and 1 located on the mezzanine level with a private shower room
- Open fire in living area
- Large terrace
- Entertainment suite with billiards, plasma television and open bar
- Ski and boot room
- Daily clean and evening turndown service
- 24-hour in-resort chalet chauffeur
- Professionally trained chef to prepare breakfast, teatime treats and 4 course dinners