Chalet Les Esserts
Les Esserts has to be one of the most beautiful small chalets around, with delicate choices of furniture and an impeccable service.
Sleeps: 4 + 2
Price: Contact us
Chalet Les Esserts is a ground floor apartment located just a short chauffeured drive away from the main lift station in Verbier and easily accessed by foot. The property has a contemporary rustic style with a combination of both modern furniture and traditional Swiss antiques used throughout the chalet.
Les Esserts has an open plan living room with an open fireplace and a cosy seating area. There’s also a modern kitchen with bar and a dining area. The living space opens out onto a terrace and garden via large sliding doors, which frame views of the valley below.
The chalet has three bedrooms each with I-pod docks, goose-down duvets and Egyptian cotton linens. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite doubles and open out onto the terrace with the third having built in double bunks and an en-suite shower room.
Guests staying at Les Esserts have access to a number of facilities in the building with a ten metre swimming pool, a large hammam and a massage therapy room. There is also a gym overlooking the pool. These facilities are shared between a few apartments in the building.
- 3 bedrooms including 2 en-suite doubles with terrace access and 1 with build in double bunks and an en-suite shower room
- Open plan living space
- Terrace and garden
- Technology including I-pod docks, games consoles, wi-fi and plasma televisions
- Shared use of spa and gym facilities in the building
- Daily clean and evening turndown service
- 24-hour in-resort chalet chauffeur with Volkswagen Caravelles or Range Rover Vogue.
- A professionally trained chef to prepare breakfast, teatime treats and indulgent dinners or children's tea and simple suppers.