Richard Branson's mountain hideaway is the ultimate retreat for anyone wanting the very finest Verbier has to offer.
Sleeps: 18 + 6
Price: Contact us
The Lodge is Sir Richard Branson’s ultimate ski hideaway, nestled in the privacy of a forested area yet just a five minute walk from the centre of Verbier.
Regarded as one of the most exclusive chalets in the world, this private retreat offers stunning surroundings and exceptional service from a highly trained hospitality team. The lounge and dining areas at The Lodge are perfect for enjoying the very finest mountain cuisine and socialising in front of the fireplace with your favourite tipple or marshmallows. This main living space leads out onto an outdoor terrace which has superb views, a jacuzzi and an outdoor bar and barbeque area.
If you like to let your hair down then there’s a ‘party room’ in which you can play pool, dance or just kick back with a film while enjoying drinks from the bar. There’s also a mini ice rink in winter which you can dance on if you should desire.
The Lodge has an exceptional wellness centre with a nine metre indoor swimming pool and twelve person jacuzzi. There’s also a steam room and a gym with cardio equipment and a weights station. For those who really like to pamper themselves there’s also a spa room where a selection of treatments can be provided by the resident beauty therapist.
At The Lodge there are seven magnificent bedrooms that can be configured as either doubles or twins, and two out-of-this-world master suites, combined these sleep up to eighteen guests. There’s also a children’s bunk room that can sleep an additional six if needed.
- Two out-of-this-world master suites, seven double bedrooms and a children's bunk room that can sleep six
- Incredible spa area with a swimming pool, huge jacuzzi, steam room and gym
- Treatment room with resident beauty therapist
- Outdoor terrace with jacuzzi
- Party room with pool table, bar and disco
- Wine cellar
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Gourmet evening meals on six nights
- A light lunch can be served for those who don't wish to eat on the mountain
- All drinks including alcoholic drinks and house champagne
- Twenty four hour chauffeur service within Verbier
- All local taxes
- Exceptional service from really friendly staff