Chalet Hidden Dragon
Hidden Dragon showcases a fusion of Asian and Swiss design adopting Feng-Shui principles, certainly one of the Alps most luxurious retreats.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Hidden Dragon in Veyzonnaz sleeps twelve guests in six bedrooms. The chalet’s design and interiors are a harmony of traditional Swiss charm and modern elements with Asian influences. Hidden Dragon feels natural and organic with the use of woods, stones, bamboo, skins and other textural materials.
Chalet Hidden Dragon has a beautiful and secluded ski-in/ski-out location which, combined with its stylish design, high levels of comfort and facilities such as the spa, cinema and wine cellar make this one of the most desirable alpine retreats.
The six en-suite bedrooms all have super king-size beds that can transform into twins on request. All of the bedrooms have plasma televisions with DVD players, Egyptian cotton sheets and under-floor heating.
The service at Hidden Dragon is beyond superb with a team who can provide exceptional food, divine treatments and unsurpassed local knowledge. At Hidden Dragon no request is too much and the team can adapt to any requirements.
- 6 incredible en-suite bedrooms
- Multiple living spaces
- Club house style ski room
- Spa facilities with hammam, sauna, outdoor hot tub, rain shower, yoga deck and meditation room
- Private cinema
- Indulgent wine cellar
- Daily breakfast and teatime treats
- Sumptuous dinners on 6 nights
- Nightly canapes and cocktails
- Open spirit bar with soft drinks
- In-resort chauffeur
- Daily house-keeping and a butler service