This duplex apartment sits on a small hill close to the main Matterhorn Express lift station and has high ceilings and a shared spa.
Service: CateredPrice: Contact us
Chalet Carmen in Zermatt is a duplex apartment at the top of a building located on a small hill close to the main Matterhorn Express lift station, for access to the Klein Matterhorn, Schwarzee and Gornergrat ski areas. In winter it is possible to ski to within two hundred metres of the tunnel lift which provides access to the building. Zermatt’s church square, leading to the main street with its shops, bars and restaurants, is five minutes’ walk away.
The high-ceilinged living room has a wood-burning fireplace and there is an open plan kitchen/dining area with a bar. The mezzanine floor acts as a second living area and outside there are sunny south and east facing balconies with great views down to the river.
Chalet Carmen has four double bedrooms and three bathrooms. Two of the bathrooms are en-suite and one has a Jacuzzi bath. Three of the bedrooms can be made up as doubles or twins and the mezzanine has a sofa bed if extra sleeping capacity is needed.
Chalet guests have access to a shared spa area with a sauna and Jacuzzi.
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Living room with wood fireplace
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Chalet access tunnel is 200m from end of the ski runs
- Second mezzanine living area
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner prepared by your own dedicated chef
- Complimentary wines and open bar
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Daily cleaning and personal service all week from your chalet host