Tucked against a beautiful hillside, Chalet Gemini provides birds-eye views of the mountains that surround it from its many terraces and balconies.
Price: Contact us
Chalet Gemini has a superb location, tucked against a hillside, with incredible views yet only two hundred metres from the Matterhorn Express lift station. There’s a street level tunnel with an elevator that runs through the mountain to take ou up to the chalet and from the top of this it’s just a two minute walk home. Although the chalet doesn’t have a Matterhorn view it does get the morning sun which bathes the chalet.
Recently built, Chalet Gemini has been tastefully decorated with an alpine-contemporary finish and liberal use of woods and stones. The chalet is fitted with the latest tech equipment and has a flat-screen television, satellite television (with more channels than we care to count) and even a rotating fireplace and geothermal heating which reduces the carbon foot-print, great for our eco-conscious guests.
The chalet has five spacious double bedrooms and five bathrooms. The master bedroom features an open plan bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
Chalet Gemini has its own sauna with relaxation room and an outdoor hot-tub which are ideal for relaxing at the end of the day and always appreciated by guests. There is also a computer and wireless internet for guests to use.
- 5 double bedrooms with a superb master-suite with open plan bathroom and jacuzzi bath
- Spacious living room with semi-partition to dining area and open kitchen
- Sauna and relaxation room
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner prepared by your own dedicated chef
- Complimentary wines and open bar
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Daily cleaning and personal service all week from your chalet host